Information you provide to us:
There are portions of this website where we may need to collect personal information from you for a specific purpose. In the course of these various offerings, we often seek to collect from you, various forms of information, such as: name, address, e-mail address, contact number, contact address and other personal details.
Information collected automatically
How will we use the information?
Merak Jewels LLP does not allow any unauthorized persons or organisations to use any information that We may collect from this website. We use the Personal Information collected from you for various purposes, including:
- Shipping information: Once an order is placed by customer, some of your personal information will be shared with other third parties such as courier companies and payment gateway partners.
- Customer Service and follow-up: We might use your information to improve our existing services in order to enhance and/or improve your experience in future by asking you to share your feedback.
- Processing your payment information
- Providing you the copy of invoices and/or order confirmation
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services
Does Merak share your personal information?
Information about our customers in an essential and/or important part of our business and we don’t share our customer personal information to others.
Compliance with Law
What about Children’s privacy?
Seller does not sell product to be purchased by children. Use of our services is available to the persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are under the age of 18 years, you may use our services only with the involvement of a parent and guardians.